samedi 17 mars 2012

London Calling

These pictures were taken when I went in London with my Watson in January. This week-end had a double goal: to see "The Phantom of the Opera" a second time (with better seats) and to follow Sherlock's step. Lucky for me, I had Nicolas's camera.

The scene of the Phantom of the Opera, with the famous Chandelier (I won't say more ;)
Details of the curtains, so beautiful *__*

On sunday morning, looking for Sherlock
Could be a morning in the Derbyshire...

I love those pictures against the sun ^^


This is probably one of my favorite picture ever....
I shouted at the man who passed in front of me while I was hurrying to take the picture
before the subway's doors closed behind me.
But when I looked at it, I was taken by this shadowy figure, with a dark coat and a high collar...
Dreaming incarnation of Sherlock, just in front of the two famous signs...




Aucun commentaire: