mardi 13 mars 2012

Sunday walk in the woods

Pictures taken by me on the 26th of February during a long walk I had with Nicolas and his parents.
The great thing is that every single time I walk into a forest, I imagine that I'm in a Robin Hobb's book, wandering with Fitz, The Fool and Nighteyes...It is such a pleasing feeling.

The colors are not good enough on the picture, everything was green actually, the ground, the trees...That was amazing!

The view we had during our picnic...Nice dining room isn't it?

Dops, desperate to find...whatever she smelled here :p


We visited the rests of a World War Two german camp. I loved to see how nature took her rights back on concrete.


The blurry effect was not on purpose but I think it's quite good like this. I don't know why, but it makes me think of those Millet paintings.

Aucun commentaire: