mardi 13 mars 2012

Random pictures for tonight!

Here are a few pictures that I love, not necessarily taken by my though ^^

Détail of my big sister christmas tree. Loved that the focus is on the moon behind, and the red touches with the balls and the curtain!

Me by Zélie ;)

A very beautiful picture of Vagabond, a cat from my parents in law's house. Taken by my boyfriend ^^

Carole, my sister in law and me last sunday. She hates her picture to be taken, but I managed to get a smile. It's rare so that pic is quite precious to me ^^

THE boyfriend and myself ;) Sunday also!

This one comes from the lovely church of the lovely medieval village of Carcassonne (South of France).
I always loved stained glass in churches!

4 commentaires:

Ghostcat a dit…

Gorgeous pictures, I love them all *o*
I'm happy to see my beloved Christmas tree, your picture so beautiful!
I love the picture with Carole, her smile is cute and soft.
The one with Nico is really wierd...hmmm oh I get it, it's because you don't do faces, I'm not used to see you both normal :D

I really love this new blog ^^

Ghostcat a dit…

Oh and Vagabond's ears make his name really fitting for him, looks like he has vandered a lot ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Tu peux vérifier la date du fichier sur l'ordi pour la photo de l'église voir si par hasard c'est pas quand on est allées prier St Antoine :p

Elle a un tit côté Marilyn ta belle-soeur très très jolie !

Un hobbit au cinéma! a dit…

Cat: Haha your comment about our faces really made me laugh :p
Yes Vagabond's name really suits him, he's always wandering everywhere, not like another big fat cat of my knowledge who is sleeping next to me on the couch right now :p

Mabo: Nan, j'ai retrouvé du coup, c'était dans l'église de Carcassonne ^^
Je vais le noter dans la légende!